Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

This morning around 5 AM, as usual, Bo needed to go outside.  So as usual Tony gets up and also grabs Vito and lets them out.  As he was doing this at 5 AM the telephone rang.  Of course when the phone rings at 5 AM you think the worst.  I jumped out of bed to answer the phone to have it be my girl tenant upstairs.  She says to me 'are you awake'.   I told her Tony was letting the dogs out but we were still sleeping.  She then said 'can I ask a favor'.  I ask what the favor was and she said 'can I come down and get two beers and a joint'.  I honestly didn't know what to say and just said nothing for the longest time.  I then said 'it is 5 AM, I am going back to bed, and I suggest you do the same'.  WTF?  At 5 PM she is calling to ask for two beers and a joint.  Of course Tony nor I could fall back to sleep after this strange call.  We soon got up around 6 AM and did the morning routine.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper.  Around 11 AM Tony picked me up so we could take Vito to the vet to get his nails trimmed.  Stopped off at the bank on the way home and cashed the rent check.  Spent the afternoon watching the snow fall and listening to music.  Will most likely spend the night watching the last two episodes of American Horror Story before we go to bed.  Just finished shoveling the two inches of snow.  Making left over spaghetti for supper tonight with a salad.    Still have not seen either tenant today but I can hear them upstairs.  They sure are nut jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they have a baby? Do you ever see them neglecting their child? Is it a dangerous situation for the baby?

    ReplyDelete