Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014 Friday Afternoon

Spent all day yesterday doing things around the house.  I printed out tax forms.  Did a few loads of laundry.  Did a little dusting.  Never left the house due to the cold that seems to never end.  Made BBQ ribs, potatoes and corn for supper.  Spent last night watching TV from the DVR that was recorded earlier in the week.  Went to the bedroom around 9 PM for a round of lovin before we soon went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work at 7:30 AM.  I spent the morning reading the newspapers and downloading a couple movies.  Tony came home around 11 AM so we could take Bo and Stella to the vet to get their nails trimmed.  Heard Bo crying in the back room as they cut his nails.  The vet was not hurting him.  Bo is just very vocal.  Dropped the dogs off at home.  Grabbed the two bags of jeans that Tony brought home the other day from work.  (9 jeans and 4 one piece work outfits).  We then had lunch with the guys.  Had a nice lunch.  On the way home we stopped off to drop off the pants at a person's house I contact on our community website.  Of course I knocked and knocked and no one answered.  Came home to find a message from the lady on my computer to call her.  Called the number to find out where she was and when I could drop off the pants.  She honestly frustrated me so much I handed Tony the phone and told him 'they are your pants, you figure out meeting this lady'.  Why is it people are not where they say they will be when they say they will meet you?  She gave me her address and we agreed to meet at 1:15 PM.   I was at her door at 1:15 PM.  Why the hell she was at Pick N Save is beyond me.  Of course she offered to meet her at Pick N Save and I told her I was not going to drop off 9 jeans and 4 outfits to someone I don't even know in a Pick N Save parking lot.  My plan was to find someone in the neighborhood to hem the pants and keep the money in the neighborhood.  I am hoping I did the right thing.   Tony talked to her and told her he would meet her in 10 minutes at her house.  I have no patience anymore for this kind of bullshit.  You tell me to be somewhere at a certain time and I will be there.  Why your not?  Pisses me off.  Spent the afternoon watching TV and reflecting how poorly I am dealing with life lately.  Everything pisses me off or sets me off.   I have no patience and just want to stay home and be at home.  Not sure what I am making for supper tonight.  From the big lunch this afternoon at this point I have no desire for more food.  No plans this weekend.  On Monday we are getting another cold front.  Suppose to be a HIGH of NEGATIVE 2 degrees for the day.  Yes, you read that right.  Tuesday a high of 1 degree.  Wind chill of over 40 below each day.  What is it with this Winter.  I can not remember a colder Winter and I am really tired of being cold all the time.  I need a vacation to somewhere warm soon before I loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment