Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

January 8, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Was surprised I did not make a post yesterday.  I was sitting in the theater last night watching the play War Horse and looked at Tony and said 'I didn't post today'.  LOL.  So, last night we saw the play War Horse.  I enjoyed it.  The horses look so real you forget people are operating them.  Was glad I broke down and bought the tickets even though they were almost $100 each.  Got home by 10:15 PM and after we watched a little of the news we went to sleep.

Got up this morning by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Didn't drink any coffee and left the house at 7:30 AM to go get my 6 month HIV blood taken.  It was only 5 below zero and I was going to wait until tomorrow but thought I would just get the blood drawn and over with.  Getting used to the needle in the arm.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich on the way home.  After I was home for a while I left to go to Walgreen's to buy a couple photo albums.  My sister has us going through our old photos so she can put a book together for my father's 80 birthday that is coming up.  I have a lot of pictures but need to scan each one to get them to her.  So I spend a good part of yesterday and again today going through my photo albums, scanning pictures, and sending them to her.  I realized some of the older albums I have were falling apart so it was time to buy new ones and transfer the pictures.  Was really nice to go through these pictures.  My mom gave each of us kids a photo album many years ago of all our baby and family pictures from growing up.  Where did all the time go?  I don't really mind taking the time to scan them because I will now have them digitally on my computer forever and not have a faded picture in years to come in the album.  Making some salads and steaks with mashed potatoes for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch The People's Choice Awards tonight so I don't have to fast forward the DVR all night.  Nice to see the familiar faces in the audience at the award shows.  It is finally above zero this afternoon.  I am so tired of this cold.  I'm going to need donations to pay the next heating bill if this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment