Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the first three episodes of Intelligence.   I like the people in the show but hate the story line.  The show makes Josh H into a super hero or something with all his powers.  Not sure if this show is going to make it or how long it will keep our interest.  Went to bed around 9 PM for a round of lovin.  Then watched a few episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond before going to sleep. 

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Was up early not only because of bowel problems but because today is the deadline for ordering my book I have been working on to get 40 percent off.  So of course I laid in bed most of last night thinking of those last few pics that just have to be in the book.   Tony soon left for work and I loaded Shutterfly and started doing more work on the book.  Time just flies.  It was noon soon and I figured I would never get anything else done today unless I just ordered the damn thing and stopped making changes.  Ordered the book.  Got 40 % off and free shipping.  Was happy with the price.  Tried to lay on the bed with the dogs but just couldn't stop thinking about everything I still need to get done around here and soon got up.  Showered and started cleaning the house.  Making left over spaghetti for supper tonight.  I will pan fry it crispy for Tony.  I will most likely have a TV dinner or something.  Will most likely spend the night watching American Idol.   Was another cold day today in Milwaukee.  Only got to 8 degrees this afternoon.  I am so damn sick of the cold.  It also snowed on and off flurries most of the day today.  Not enough to shovel but enough to keep covering the dirty snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment