Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching the gay themed movie A Wedding Most Strange.  It was a very strange movie and by the time it ended, we were happy it was over.  Went to bed around 9:30 PM to watch a little TV before going to sleep.  Ended up having a round of lovin and then went to sleep.

Saturday morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent an hour or so in the early morning shoveling the couple inches of snow that we got over night.  Tony and I took a nice long nap with the dog Saturday afternoon.  Spent Saturday night watching the movies The Starving Games, 12 Years A Slave and I Want Your Love.    Starving Games was a Hunger Games spoof and pretty much was what we expected.  Twelve Years A Slave was a very good movie.  I Want Your Love was OK but could have been better.  Ended up going to bed around 10 PM.  After a round of lovin we went to sleep.

Sunday morning again I was up by 7 AM.  After I fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot I went out and shoveled again the night's snow.  Spent the rest of the morning reading the newspaper and watching some TV from the DVR.  Around noon we went to Pick N Save to get the weekly lottery tickets and the groceries for the week.  Another cold week this week and I do not plan on leaving the house.  Spent the afternoon watching the movies Enough Said and Captain Phillips.  Both were good movies, in fact Captain Phillips was outstanding.  Tom Hanks did a great job in this movie.  I was not sure I even wanted to see this movie knowing the plot and story and all.  It was great.  I recommend Captain Phillips.  In the middle of the afternoon something must have spooked the possum and the rabbit because around 2 PM they both came running out from under the snow buried Cadillac in the front yard.  They both went running under the front bushes.  The possum was not my small baby one I usually see. It was quite big and had a bad patch of skin and hair missing in front of it's tail.  Looked bloody and not very good.  Poor Possum.  Watched out the window for a while and soon both the rabbit and possum walked or hopped back under the car for the rest of the day.  Funny to think they are keeping warm feet apart from each other under the 1969 Cadillac.  Spent the night watching the Grammy Awards.  Was a good show and loved the Same Love song while the married couples joined.  Was a very entertaining show.  I am also happy Daft Punk won because I love their CD Random Access Memories.  I am in fact playing it right now.  Making some Chicken Cordon Bleu for supper tonight with noodles and a salad.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.   It never got above 0 all day today.  Right now the temperature is negative 3 with a feels like temperature of 25 below zero.  Suppose to be the same all day tomorrow.  Over 48 hours never getting about 0 degrees.   I hate this Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment