Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April 10, 2010 Saturday Morning - Hachiko

Friday night Tony and I watched the best movie I have seen in a long long time. It is called Hachiko-A Dogs Story. It stars Richard Gere. I dare anyone to watch this movie and not be crying like a baby by the ending. It is based on a true story. Tony and I were a mess by the end of the movie. Don't let that stop you from watching the clip or renting the DVD. It is that good. I put a link to the trailer below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaS37E3gKOU

Friday we had lunch with the guys. I spent the afternoon cleaning and took a short nap.

Today we are going to my parents house to see them and my sister as well as her kids who are in town for a belated Easter. Tonight we have a Birthday dinner for Tony's brother at a local restaurant. Please check out the trailer above and rent the movie, you will be touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment