Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010 Tuesday Night

Monday I had a very hard time making through the day getting anything done. Pushed myself through the day. Was very tired all day Monday. Made a beef roast with mashed potato and corn for dinner and we were in bed by 10 PM.

Today after Tony left for work I showered so I could go to Sears and return one of the two garage door openers we bought on Sunday. Stopped off at VICI and used a gift card I had for some time on some pet products. I still have not heard anything from the owner. I did get a call last week from the HR head to return my keys and credit card if I was not returning. I gave them to my tenant to return, so I guess my working for the owner of VICI is over. Still mind blowing that she never took the time to call me after a year of working for her. Got home and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. Took a couple hour nap before getting up to do a little work around the house. Tomorrow I go to my doctor to find out my latest blood test results. I will post them when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment