Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010 Thursday Dinner Time

Happy April Fools Day!

This morning I was up by 6 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Left the house a little after 8 AM to go back to Kohl's to exchange the Levi jeans I bought the day before. They opened early due to a big sale today. I bought the other day a 31 waist but they still were too big on me. I do not like the baggie look, I like my jeans tight. Guess it is just the era I grew up in. I don't know how kids these days were those baggie pants. Exchanged my 505's for 501's in the 31 waist. They fit much better. Got home and spent about an hour with the dogs before going to Walgreen's to pick up a couple prescriptions and a couple other items. Got home by noon and snacked on some potato chips before taking an hour nap on the couch with the dogs while listening to some music. Don't think I got any sleep but was glad to hear some music I have not played in a while. Spent the afternoon doing things around the house with the windows open since it is in the 70s here in Milwaukee today. Moved some of the plants to the front porch to get them out of the main part of the house so Stella can not eat them. Also makes the house look less cluttered with them on the porch rather than the house. Watching the dogs play. Bo is doing great. Playing with Kali right now wrestling with a tennis ball. They are so cute. Can not imagine loosing Bo like I thought we almost did the night before. Going to make burgers on the grill tonight with some baked beans. Might as well take advantage of the nice weather. No email or calls from my boss, although I did get my final pay check yesterday that I submitted. So at least I got paid. Feeling better about the situation with each day that passes. Still feeling bitter about the way this was handled but it is summer and I can keep busy. After dinner we will just settle in and watch TV for the night. Tomorrow I only have lunch with the guys and a stop at the bank on my schedule.

Wow, I did a spell check and I think this was the first time no spelling errors. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment