Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15, 2010 Thursday Morning

I have no clue what I did all day Tuesday. Were did that day go?

Yesterday I got up early and headed to Home Depot to buy some flowers and strawberry plants for a hanging basket and pots in the yard. Spent the morning planting. It was in the 70s hear in Milwaukee. Took a little nap in the afternoon and then went to Walgreen's to pick up milk and a prescription. Last night Tony and I saw the play Legally Blonde - The Musical. It was very entertaining. Got home around 10:30 PM and watched American Idol to see who got kicked off the show this week. I have no problems so far with who has gotten the boot to this point.

This morning it is even nicer than yesterday and have done a little clean up outside. All the windows are open. So nice to get air in the house. This afternoon I have board meeting with ARCW. So nice out I think I will lay outside until I got to that meeting today.

I keep forgetting to say how good Bo has been the past week or so. No mistakes in the house. In fact it is so funny. He use to pee by squatting almost like a girl dog until recently. He has been watching Vito pee and decided last week to give it a try lifting his leg. The first couple time he had a hard time balancing. It was too funny. In the past week he has mastered the act of peeing like a big dog and lifting his leg. So cute to watch him grow and learn from the other dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment