Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010 Sunday Night

Saturday Tony went to work in the morning while I did stuff around the house. Took an afternoon nap so I would be well rested for the fund raiser for ARCW. Arrived about 6:30 and looked at the silent auction items. We did not bid on anything. Dinner was great and then there was the live auction. The highest bidding item was 4 tickets to Lady Gaga. They went for $3500. Too much for us, much of the items where out of our price range. Got home a little before 11 PM and went to bed shortly there after.

Today I made breakfast after reading the morning paper. We then decided to get a few things done around the house since we were still not able to view the house Tony might buy for either an investment or for us to move into. We went to the hardware store and bought the supplies needed to fix the leaking outside water faucet. Came home after buying lottery tickets and fixed the faucet. A little while later we went to Bayshore Mall Sears to buy a new remote combo for the garage. Only one remote of two worked so we had to buy a replacement. Came home and shortly there after I added the new remote hardware to the garage door opener. We now have 2 garage door openers for the garage. Made polish sausage and baked beans along with a fruit salad for dinner. Tonight we are just going to lay low and go to bed around 10 PM after Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Wednesday I go to my doctor and find out my latest round of blood test results. Makes for a tense week until I get the results.

I added another dance music mix that I worked on during the day on Friday (above). Enjoy! It is also added to my Music Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment