Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010 Wednesday Morning

After spending all day on Monday trying to make DVDs through this VCR/DVD Recorder I decided to do a little research and see any alternatives. I found a software that lets you record vhs or your vhs recorder onto your computer. So Tuesday morning I went to Best Buy and bought the software. It is called Dazzle DVD Recorder Plus. Spent the morning loading the software and then the rest of the afternoon learning what it can do and beginning to make some DVDs with the software. After a few tries I got it to work great. Been making DVDs since yesterday. Then copying the family ones for my sisters and brothers as well as my mom. Mom was so happy about having the family videos put on DVD from VHS she dug out all the old VHS tapes I don't have and is bringing them to the house here in Milwaukee on Thursday. Mom and Dad are going to drive into downtown and then take Tony and I out for dinner Thursday night. Should be fun. Plan on spending the day transferring my VHS tapes of Tiny and Shadow as well as Tony and my vacations today using the new software. On another happy note. Looked out the window this morning to not only see my rabbit, but a baby with her. I was so excited. Must be a nest under the Model T planted in our front yard. Been looking for the babies while I make DVDs. Not much else to report. Going to get back to transferring VHS tapes to DVD after I finish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment