Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010 Saturday Night

Friday the weather was great here in Milwaukee. In the 80s by the afternoon. Went to lunch with the guys, stopped off at the bank on the way home. After being home for about an hour I went to Walgreens to pick up some stuff and prescriptions. Spent the afternoon re-arranging the living room furniture. Switched out the entire room from one side to the other. Friday night I made a light dinner and we went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning we were up by 6 AM. About 7:30 I looked at Tony and asked him what we were doing for the day. A minute later I noticed a jacket in the street and went out to check it out. It was covered in blood. Thought it might be a good idea to call the police about it and when I was on hold Tony got a call on his cell phone from an employee telling him he better get to his Auto Body shop fast because it looks like someone must have plowed into his shop with a car or an accident. We went to the shop and ended up filing a police report. Had to use a crow bar to get into the doors since the impact jammed the door and they would not open. The building was hit so hard the foundation is cracked all the way into the shop and through the office. The front hallway wall is tilting by about 6 inches. I put some pictures below of the damage.
After I got home for a while I headed to Best Buy and bought a 32 inch flat panel TV for in the kitchen so I could move that 26 inch flat panel TV into the bathroom and replace the 22 inch one that was in there. The 22 inch TV will go in the new bathroom if Tony ever finishes it. Spent the rest of the afternoon switching out the TVs and then watching TV. Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner. My rash on my forehead and back of my neck is getting much worse. At times I want to just scratch and scratch like poison ivy or something. Two more weeks until I see my doctor. Tomorrow we are going out for Easter with Tony's mom later in the day. Happy Easter to all if I do not post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment