Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010 Monday Night

Saturday afternoon we went to my parents home and brought Bo with us. My sister and her two kids are in town and always nice to see her and her kids. They are getting so big. I think the older I get the more and more I enjoy spending time with my family. Makes you wish you would not have wasted the prior years with fights and family crap. Bo was a perfect angel. He never wanted to leave our sides. I think he was afraid we would leave him. LOL He sat in his car carrier the entire drive there and back and walked on his leash and harness for the first time like a pro. Saturday night we went out for dinner with Tony's family for his brothers birthday. Had a great dinner and conversation.

Sunday we were both up early because of the damn dogs. Jeez, its the weekend for Pete's Sake. Fed the dogs and read the paper. Tony drove to McDonald's to get us some breakfast. I usually cook breakfast on a Sunday morning but just did not feel like making the mess. Soon it was 10 AM and now what do we do with the day. We decided to drive to Seven Mile Fair in Racine which is really a huge discount rummage sale of crap. Ended up buying a little of this and that and headed to a friends house we have lunch on Friday's with. They were suppose to be home but were not. Was not really out of our way and we then took the long way home from Racine along the lakefront. Had a nice drive, very relaxing. We do this often in the convertible during the summer when we are bored. Got home and spent the afternoon doing little things around the house. Tony settled in for a nap on the couch around 4 PM. Spent the night watching the TV show Brothers and Sisters and then off to bed.

Today I was up by 6:30 AM and had the dogs fed and Tony off to work by 7:30. Did a little work on the screened in porch with molding and such before it started to get chilly and cloudy outside and called it a morning. I still have to paint the new wood I have replaced and would like to get that done by the end of this week. Showered and made my monthly trip to Walmart for household necessities. Got home around 2 PM and took an hour nap till about 3:30 PM. Vacuumed again and watched Judge Judy as I did a little cleaning. I was going to make a roast for dinner tonight but I did not take it out of the freezer early enough so I think we are going to have a frozen pizza instead. It will not make Tony happy after a long day of work but I don't have the energy to cook, much less I forgot to mention I went through the drive through at McDonald's for Chicken Selects prior to Walmart. Yah, I am addicted to McDonalds food. I swear they put crack or something in their food which makes me crave it daily. Thank god I don't eat a lot or buy anything huge. Tonight we will watch Dancing With The Stars and CSI Miami before heading to bed. I don't have anything on my schedule until Wednesday night when we go to the PAC to see the musical Legally Blonde. Hopefully I can do some painting tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment