Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010 Tuesday Morning

Monday I had a very hard time getting going during the day. Had to push myself through the day. Spend the afternoon taking a nap and didn't get much done around the house. I did finally get a hold of my doctor about my rash that is getting worse. He recommended I go to a dermatologist and made an appointment for Tuesday. Made some dinner and Tony and I spent the night watching Dancing With The Stars. Went to bed by 10 PM listening to the falling rain.

This morning I got up to thunder storms. Had a good rain this morning with lots of thunder and lightening. I love thunder storms. It is just about over. All showered and ready to go to my doctor appointment. I sure hope the doctor has some relief because this itchy rash is driving me crazy. Very hard to sleep the last few nights I feel so itchy. Will let you know what I find out from the doctor. Other than that I plan on spending the afternoon napping because I could go right back to sleep I am so tired. Must be the lack of sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment