Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010 Thursday Morning

I am so tired I might just go back to bed after this post. Dogs got me up and out of bed by 6:30 AM this morning. Tony is already gone to work. I slept like crap last night. Three things kept me up. One: My pinched nerve in my neck made it impossible to turn my head without pain while I tried to sleep. Two: Stella was not feeling good yesterday so I had her sleep on the bed next to her daddy rather than on the couch in the bedroom next to the bed. Well, she gave me about a foot of room to sleep on since she slept side ways. This is a king size bed. Three: With that foot of sleeping room left to me or I would fall off the bed, Bo then needed to snuggle next to me under the covers, sharing that foot of bed space. So that left me about 8 inches to sleep without falling off the bed. I should mention the covers only went half way around me so the cold air didn't help either. Jeez, what I do for these dogs. Good news. For those who keep up on the blog they know how thrilled I am to see the rabbit eating under the front bushes. We never had rabbits in the yard before last year. This morning I look out the window to check on my rabbit and there are TWO rabbits. TWO RABBITS! Sad how these little things make my day but they honestly do. I had been teasing Tony that I was going to buy or trap another rabbit and let it go in the front yard so MY rabbit had someone to partner with. They are so cute together eating the bird seed that falls to the ground. After I go back to bed for a while I have to shower and go to the grocery store to buy myself a Birthday cake for my birthday tomorrow. Yup, another year older tomorrow. Got an email from one of the two flowers I sent on Monday. I sent flowers to Jack and to Suzanne and Erin in the UK thanking them for coming to Milwaukee last year on this date. As some know, I was not feeling good about living at that time and their visit made life worth living again. I honestly owe them my life since the thought friends would care that much about someone they have talked with on the Internet for years, but never met, would do such a thoughtful thing at my time of need. Might just send them flowers every year to remind them of what they did. If you look back on last years postings you can see the video of Jack arriving on my door step. Wow, just thinking about it makes me smile. Going to put some music on and lay back down for a bit so I can start the day over, feeling less tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment