Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21, 2010 Wednesday Afternoon

Woke up today with a pinched nerve in my neck. I am sure it is due to the stress of going to the doctor today to learn my blood results. I spent the morning laying around the house listening to music up until my doctor appointment. Went to my doctor appointment to find out good news. My TCell count is up to 354 from 332 last count and 106 over a year ago. I am still undetectable. My percentage is 21% which also keeps increasing, this is good also. I think it was at 18% last blood test. I guess the percentage has to do with good TCells vs bad TCells. If I am wrong someone let me know. So everything is still headed in the direction my doctor wanted to see. Because of this he thought it was time to start getting some shots since my immune system is getting stronger. So I got a tetanus shot and a hepatitis A and B vaccine shot. While I type this it feels like someone just punched me in both shoulders over and over again. Hurts to even lift my coffee cup. Drinking coffee to wake me up since I took an hour nap after I got home from the doctor. My vitamin D levels are within normal once again also, which is good. Still told to keep taking the vitamin D supplements daily to keep them up where they should be. My next round of blood tests are in August. I do have to go back in a month to get another hepatitis shot, I guess there are 3 in the series. So I guess I am still on the right track. Now I just need to quit smoking. Tony will be home soon, have to feed the dogs, and have no idea what I am going to make for dinner, might just order delivery food.

No comments:

Post a Comment