Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 8, 2010 Thursday Night

Last night's Ugly Betty was so good. Am I the only one who loves this show and will be sad to see it end next week? Last night Justin came out to his family. The story line has been so good. Tony and I had tears in our eyes as we watched. I include a link to the video: http://www.queerty.com/how-justin-suarez-came-out-to-mom-20100408/

Spent today trying to get my prescriptions filled with generic rather than name brand drugs. Difference in price each is $60 vs $10.00. Was a cloudy day here in Milwaukee so I took a long nap with the dogs this afternoon. Made fried spaghetti for Tony for dinner from last nights dinner and now just watching the night away with TV. Check out the link to the video above, it is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment