Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010 Friday Morning

Went to my monthly afternoon board meeting yesterday afternoon. Not many showed up for the meeting since it was in the 80s in Milwaukee. Got home and did a little cleaning before Tony got home from work. Made a little dinner and spent the night sitting outside until the prime time TV line up came on. Went to bed about 10 PM and had a very restless night. Between the house being so warm even with the windows open and having to get up about 4 times to go to the bathroom, today I am tired.

Got up this morning and after Tony went to work I got showered and went to Pick N Save to do some grocery shopping. Bought a bunch of fruit and made a huge fruit salad for the weekend. I could eat fruit salad all day every day. Will leave soon to pick Tony up from work and go to Baker's Square to have lunch with the guys. Our usual Friday afternoon lunch. After lunch Tony and I might go look at the house he plans on buying as an investment. After that I plan on taking a nap this afternoon since I am so tired from lack of sleep last night. Saturday night we got tickets to go to the ARCW Make A Wish Fundraiser. Should be a great event. Silent auction, sit down dinner, presentation, and dancing the rest of the night. Got free tickets or we would not be going since tickets are over $100 a piece. A little too pricey for us, even if it is a fundraiser. Got the tickets from two of the guys we have lunch with today. Will be a nice excuse to get dressed up in a suit and tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment