Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16, 2010 Saturday Night

Friday morning I woke up feeling even better than I did on Thursday. I am so glad I am feeling better. Went back to the grocery store in the morning to buy a couple more things that were on sale and I also had coupons for. I am all about saving money. Pick N Save is only three blocks from our house so it is not a waste of time or gas. Had lunch with the guys. One of the guys Birthday is this week so I baked him a Birthday cake and brought it to our lunch at Baker's Square. We had a great lunch. The staff even came and sang him Happy Birthday which did not make him happy. LOL. Came home and did a little around the house before taking an hour nap with the dogs. Tony came home and we spent the night watching TV catching up on all the shows I DVR during the week. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.
Today we got up around 7 AM and after feeding the dogs we read the morning newspaper before I made us a little breakfast. Tony then worked on the bathroom tile for a short time while I did some leaf blowing outside. Tony then went to the shop to show a couple cars he has for sale while I listened to some music and did a little cleaning. I also made an appointment at the vet for Bo on Monday because last night he was not acting himself. I think he might have a bladder infection or something else going on. It is like something bites him, he runs, and then lays down real quick. It is apparent he is not happy so we need to find out what it is. I know it is not fleas so it has to be a bladder infection, which would also explain why he can't go the entire night without having to go out to pee once or twice during the night, waking us up to let him out. When he got home and after taking a shower we went to George Webb's for lunch and then went across the street to Walgreen's to pick up a couple prescriptions and get our flu shots. I hate needles as you all know so I went first to get it over with. After Walgreen's we went to the Halloween Store down the street in search of popcorn balls. Why are there no popcorn balls for sale any more. As a kid I remember popcorn balls and loving them. You can't find them in the grocery stores, Walgreen's, not even at the Halloween Store. Where do you buy popcorn balls anymore? Came home and spent a little time with the dogs before we took a drive in the Cadillac along the lake front one last time. It was close to 70 degrees today and will most likely be the last time this warm until Spring. Had a nice drive along the lake front and even stopped for ice cream at Dairy Queen half way during the drive. After we got home we carved our pumpkins. I posted two pictures below this post of the pumpkins we carved today. Mine is the taller pumpkin, Tony's is the shorter rounder pumpkin. Not very hungry from the late lunch and ice cream and will most likely just snack the night away watching TV. We just opened our Sweetest day cards we bought for each other. Of course Tony forgot even though I reminded him on Wednesday that today was Sweetest Day. He bought a card while we were at Walgreen's today. Why don't our husbands remember these dates, even when we remind them?

1 comment: