Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30, 2010 Saturday Night

Friday morning after getting Tony off to work and feeding the dogs I went back to bed for a while. Was tired and just not ready to start the day. Got up around 10:30 AM, or should I say got out of bed at that time since the dogs were not happy to go back to sleep after just waking up in the morning. Bo is such a pain in the ass sometimes being a puppy. He will be a year old this December 22nd. Got up and showered and then went to lunch with Tony to meet the guys for our regular Friday lunch at Baker's Square. Had a great lunch as usual. I know I say that every Friday about lunch, but it really is a great hour of the week. We talk, share, and mostly laugh. Came home and spent the afternoon doing a little cleaning and listened to music. Tony came home from work around 6 PM and I made a salad and TV dinners for dinner. Never hungry on a Friday night from having a big lunch. Got an email from someone I posted a response to on Body.com. It is always so nice to hear from others how they do enjoy my blog. It makes it all worth while. Spent the night watching TV that we DVR'd during the week. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning we got up around 7 AM and after feeding the dogs and reading a little of the Milwaukee Journal morning paper I made us some Breakfast Bowls for breakfast. After breakfast we started cleaning out the rain gutters and leaves around the yard because it is about 50 degrees today and doesn't look like it will be much warmer until Spring. Got to get it done now before the snow starts falling. Tony left for work around 10:30 AM to pick up an employee and bring him back home to help remove an old refrigerator that is in the back storage garage where Tony stores his Cadillac for the winter so the car he drives daily can be put in the regular garage. Not going to be driving the Cadillac until next fall. Plus, I hate it being in the garage that I also park in because if I was to accidentally dent it or ding it I would never hear the last of it. I know from experience. While he was gone I called his brother's wife to say we are here for her and Tony's brother who just found out he has stage 4 cancer. I wanted her to know that if she needs anything we are here for her and him. After Tony got home again from the shop I was showered so we got in the car to do some other things I wanted to get done. Went to Sears to buy another garage door opener that I can keep in the bedroom. Call me crazy but I want to have a garage door opener, extra set of keeps for the cars and such in the bedroom. The crazy part is because I always think that if there is a fire we will have to get out through the bedroom windows and where do we put the 5 dogs as the house burns down. The garage is detached from the house. I guess it is just another one of my fears. Maybe someday, not that I am hoping for it, I will prove myself correct in preparing and we will all be safe if a fire should happen. We then went to the jewelry store to have my wedding ring made a size larger. It is really tight on my finger and makes me feel claustrophobic. Crazy again I know. Plus I get a rash under it so I take it off at night. So I need it easier to put on and off or I just don't wear it lately. Ate lunch in the mall and bought some sweat shirts at Boston Store before getting the ring back at the jewelry store. Much better fit now. After we left the mall we went to the Sprint store because Tony needed a new cell phone. Got one that was only $10 after rebate. Neither of us need anything more than a basic phone. Heck, we both can not text and can't read one with our bad eyes even if we got one. We have the computers at home and office so we do not need a phone that connects to the Internet. So all either of us needs is a basic phone with a camera. After the Sprint store we stopped off at Home Depot to pick up two new glass panels to replace the one's that broke and smashed in the wind storm this last week. I will install them next week during the week. Got home and of course we could not get the new garage door remote to work so it will have to be returned next week at Sears. Tony then moved the Cadillac into the back storage garage while I did things around the house. By this time it was around 4 PM and we watched the end of the movie The Hills Have Eyes. It is a horror movie. Fed the dogs and made a couple cans of chili and salads for dinner. Will spend the rest of the night watching more TV I DVR'd during the week before going to bed. Will most likely go to breakfast with Tony's mom tomorrow since we have not in a few weeks and I try to make sure we see her by this time. Later in the day we have a party to go to at a bar. It is another fund raiser for the Milwaukee Bully Breed Club to protect Pitbulls from fighting or being fought with. It is also to bring awareness to the fact that not all Pitbulls are bad dogs. We will most likely go around dinner time and have a couple drinks before coming home and settling in for the night Sunday night. I can't believe it is going to be November in two days. Time goes so fast it is scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment