Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26, 2010 Tuesday Morning

Should be an interesting next 36 hours here in Milwaukee.

Saturday afternoon we went to a Pitbull fundraiser here in Milwaukee. We are members of the Milwaukee Bully Breed which supports ending dog fighting. We spent about 2 hours at the event watching the dogs do tricks and buying things from the vendors that were at the event. Came home and took a little nap before we headed out for the night to see the play Cabaret. It was very good. Got home after 11 PM and went to bed around midnight after watching a little of SNL. Am I the only one who things this season of Saturday Night Live sucks?

Sunday morning after getting the dogs fed and reading the morning newspaper we went out for breakfast here on the East side. Had a good breakfast. Spent the afternoon watching TV, all the shows I DVR'd during the week. Sunday night we watched Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters before going to bed.

Monday after feeding the dogs and getting Tony off to work I showered and then went to Walgreen's to pick up two prescriptions and a few items on sale before heading home. When I got home Stella was limping, walking on only 3 legs. Don't know what she did while I was gone but the knee she had surgery on about 6 months ago was not tracking properly and she was in pain. Gave her a doggie pain pill and spent the entire day laying next to her to keep her calm and not moving. Called Tony about 4 PM and asked him to come home early since I had a meeting to go to and I wanted him home prior to leaving for that meeting to keep an eye on Stella and keep her down and not trying to walk. Gave him stick instructions. Of course when I got home from my meeting Tony was standing in the kitchen eating some snacks and the dogs were all jumping around him. Guess he can't follow instruction for even two hours. So sad how he is so into his own happiness and can't give to anyone else or give up anything for anyone else, much less a dog. After a little yelling at him I spent the night watching TV on the couch with Stella. We went to bed around 9 PM to watch TV in bed with Stella. She was walking on the leg now a little. Before I went to my meeting my tenant told me he got a job in Texas and he would be moving out by December first. Told him to put it in writing before November 1st and to let his roommate know we expect the same from him as to whether he is staying, getting another roommate or moving also. This is not good. Finding a new tenant for December or January 1st is not going to be easy and I need the income. Had a very hard time trying to get to sleep and finally listened to some music on my IPod until about 1 AM before getting a little sleep for the night. My bladder and throat still are not good and I will make a doctor appointment by the end of the week if neither gets better.

This morning it is like being in a hurricane here in Milwaukee. It is raining and very very windy. We are expected to get the worse wind storm on record here in Milwaukee which is said to last through Wednesday night. I did tighten down some things outside yesterday in preparation of this storm. Hopefully the car canopy will not blow away. If it gets any worse I will have to take the top of the canopy off. Winds are suppose to be at 50 to 60 miles an hour through Wednesday night and we are bracing for power outages and tree damage. Tony just left for work so I am on my own for the day. Will stay in today since I don't have a reason to leave the house and it is best to not go out in this storm. The wind is already very strong and expected to get worse as the day goes on. Not very happy right now in my relationship with Tony. He is so self centered he never even asked me how my meeting was last night when I got home. Seems all he cares about is himself. Not sure how long I can put up with this with him. Something has to change. Going to log off so if the power goes out my computer is safe. Schools are even closing because of the high winds and damage being reported. Should be an interesting next 36 hours. It is 65 degrees right now and expected to drop like a rock to 45 degrees by tomorrow. We are now under a tornado warning, the news report just broke in and said.

No comments:

Post a Comment