Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 7, 2010 Thursday Morning

I think I am on the path of recovery.

Spent yesterday feeling like crap again. This has not been a very nice cold/flu on my body. Spent most of the morning going from the couch to the bed again. It was in the 70s again in Milwaukee and I was too sick to enjoy it. I did about 3 PM in the afternoon take a walk around the block to get out and try to enjoy the last of the warm weather. The dogs are driving me crazy because they want to play and I am in no mood to play with them. Bo keeps bringing me tennis balls to play with him. They just don't get how sick I am. Tony is no help either and I keep reminding him that when he gets this cold/flu I will be no help to him either. Told Tony last night it would be nice to hear 'is there anything I can get or do for you'. He told me he doesn't even want to be close to me while I am sick. Nice guy hey? Went to bed around 9 PM last night.

Spent the night sweating the cold out. By this morning my pillow and sheets were wet from so much sweating. This morning I feel a little bit better. I think I might have turned a corner and may be on my way to recovering. This cold/flu was three days of hell. I did hear it is going around from my tenant and that most people are sick where he works also. Makes me feel a little better to know there are others feeling so crappy from this cold/flu. Always scary when you are HIV+ and this sick. I sure don't want to end up in the hospital over this flu. It is going to be in the 70s again today and through the weekend before the bottom falls out and back to the 50s next week so I hope to enjoy the last of this nice weather today and through the weekend. I have a lot to get done around the house today since I have not done much the last few days. Washing the bedding as I type this post. Hoping to get outside today and clean up some of the leaves that are falling and maybe even clean out the back garage so Tony can move the Cadillac into it for the winter after we use it one last time this weekend. All this depends on how much strength and how good I feel as the day goes forward. I don't want to over do it and end up sick all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment