Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 21, 2010

October 21, 2010 Thursday Afternoon

Kali continued to throw up a couple more times until about 7:30 PM. I think because I put a tshirt on her she got over heated. She slept in my arms most of the night. Tony and I fought like cats and dogs all night. He is sometimes such an asshole. Even when I would ask him to watch the dogs as I went into the other room I would come back and Kali and Bo would be licking and he just sat there watching TV. I told him it is one thing to do EVERYTHING around here, but when you have a partner it is not too much to expect some help. I then told him if he wasn't going to help with the house and dogs from this point forward, and I have to do it all myself, there is no need for him to be around and he should pack his bags and move out. I was so mad at him by the time we went to bed. At one point I was petting Bo and noticed his back, towards his tail, has scabs everywhere. He obviously has the same allergy staph infection Barkley gets. Jeez, can I not get a break.

This morning I waited until he was ready to walk out the door at 7:30 AM and got up then. I then fed the dogs and took a shower. I then drove to Walmart to return a few of the outfits I bought for Bo the day before, then drove to the vet and picked up an antibiotic for Bo for his staph infection, and then drove to ARCW downtown and picked up my monthly food since the CAB board meeting today was postponed until next week. When I got home with my food from ARCW I was so mad to see most of the food was expired. EXPIRED! Some of the food had dates of February 2009. WTF? I called the food pantry to complain and then called the head of ARCW and let him know I was throwing my food away and that this was unacceptable. A person with HIV should not be eating expired food. I threw away almost every item of food I got from them today because it was expired. Since I got no food I then went to the grocery store and picked up a few items. It is sunny but in the 50s today in Milwaukee. At least if your in the sun it feels good. Going to take a short nap after this posting and when I get up start making dinner. I called Tony to let him know that he better do something / anything for me today or this will be the last dinner or anything I do for him, period! I am so tired of taking care of him and the household and getting no appreciation or anything nice done for me in return. He is so selfish and self centered and I am at the end of my rope. If I have to do it all myself I might as well have him 'hit the road'. Will spend the night watching TV tonight, most likely Big Bang Theory, Shit My Dad Says, Grey's Anatomy, and The Mentalist. I will DVR CSI and Outsourced. That's it for now, as you can tell I am not in a good mood and ready to end my relationship with Tony soon if things do not change fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment