Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28, 2010 Thursday Dinner Time

Yesterday afternoon the wind was so bad here in Milwaukee it caused damage around the house and yard. I lost three glass panels on the overhang off the side deck, one of two rainbow flags and poles blew down from the house, and the canopy over the back car came off the ground smashing into Tony's car parked under it so we took the cover off. Tony got snapped in the eye as we were removing the cover of the canopy and hurt his eye. I did not show much sympathy since I don't get much from him. The upstairs deck furniture is everywhere, and the lattice around the rails all came loose and banged around all night long. Of course with our bedroom right below the deck the dogs barked all night long at every noise. Went to bed before 10 PM because even SVU Los Angeles was a rerun. Jeez, the original episode was just 2 weeks ago and they are already showing it as a rerun?

This morning as Tony walked out the door I told him I would be going grocery shopping this morning before my board meeting this afternoon. I also informed him I am going to make an appointment to go back into counseling. He told me 'it is a good idea' because I don't seem very happy lately. I told him 'I am not happy because all I do is take care of the house, the dogs, him and no one every takes care of me'. I went on to say 'when you sent your employee to get you chili yesterday for lunch did you think maybe I might want some'? I went on to say I am so tired of everyone taking care of him and no one taking care of me. He said 'then I guess you need more counseling'. I then told him 'the reason I need counseling is to help me be with him and that if I don't get some help soon I am ready to end this relationship'. He walked out of the house. I went grocery shopping after feeding the dogs and showering. When I got home I checked my receipt and noticed all the items I bought on sale did not reflect the sale price and that my card must not have scanned properly. So I went back to the grocery store and got $17 in saving I should have gotten when shopping. Seventeen dollars is $17 dollars in my book so it was worth going back to the grocery store. I then went to my meeting which was very good and made me feel appreciated. I go back for counseling on November 8th to hopefully give me some sanity. When I returned home there was a small vase of flowers and some cup cakes on the stove. He wrote, 'just thinking of you'. How nice, finally. I called and thanked him of course. Listened and made some edits to my newest dance mix. I will post it tonight or tomorrow. Tonight we will just stay in and watch TV since it is in the 40s today in Milwaukee. Getting cold and that means winter is almost here. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment