Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 5, 2010 Tuesday Afternoon

Woke up Monday morning feeling horrible. Runny nose, sore throat and a cough. I must admit I spent the entire day going from the couch to the bed. Tony came home around noon and asked me if I needed anything at Walgreen's since he had to go and pick up a prescription. I told him to buy me more Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Pills since I had only one pill left. Or course he came home from work and forgot to go to Walgreen's so after 'that look' he went to Walgreen's. Of course he did not buy me what I asked for. I was so mad. How hard is it to buy Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Pills? After I through a fit telling him I am so tired of him not listening to me he looked at me and said 'do you want me to go back and get them'? I loose either way with this. If I say yes, he will be mad he has to go back to the store, if I say no, I am without my pills I need since I feel so horrible. I said no hoping he would get the hint. He did not. I ended up going to bed hoping to wait until morning and I would go get more pills then. By 2 AM I was feeling so bad I got in my car and went to a 24 hour Walgreen's. Of course it was a big fight at 2 AM and he went to the couch because of it. If anyone else asks for anything he is right there. If I ask and tell him exactly what I want, he doesn't get it. I just don't get it. Took my pills after getting home at 2:30 AM and slept until I heard him say he was leaving for work. Bye bye I said.

Stayed in bed a little bit and then got up around 7:45 AM to feed the dogs. God forbid he feed them knowing how crappy I feel. Went back to bed for about an hour before getting up and showering and driving to Pick N Save to do the grocery shopping I should have done yesterday. Dragged myself through the grocery store. Came home from the grocery store and took another round of pills before going back to bed. Stayed in bed for about 2 hours even though I couldn't sleep because of the 'daytime' pills. I since have gotten out of bed and returned to the living room to watch TV. I still feel horrible. I hate being sick. I hope this is the one and only flu for the season. Going to go back to the couch and rest. I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling better. My lungs hurt with each cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment