Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night catching up on all the episodes of OLTL. Looks like the heaven episodes are coming to an end and hopefully most of the people in Llanview will survive. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Got showered after reading a little of the morning newspaper and then headed out the door to go to McDonald's for some breakfast and then to the grocery store. Got home from shopping and took a longer walk than normal today due to the warm weather. We are about to break a record in Milwaukee today it is so warm. Suppose to get to 52 today in Milwaukee which is unheard of in January. Spent some time listening to music before I started watching today's episode live on TV of OLTL. I just couldn't wait until tonight but will watch it again with Tony. I am SO upset. I can not believe it. They let all the people live but one. My favorite character Robert Ford played by David Gregory died today on the show. Yes, the guy we are most excited to see this Friday in Chicago died today on One Life To Live. I honestly was in tears. I can not believe the show could not just let Ford and Jessica finish the show happy together. I am so upset I can hardly type. I posted on his Facebook page along with all the other people very unhappy about today's show. This is just wrong! I had to call Tony at work and tell him.

Will spend tonight watching today's episode of OLTL and other shows we have on the DVR tonight. Not sure if I am making dinner tonight. The friend taking care of the dogs Friday might come over and have us leave to go out to dinner so he can be with the dogs alone and see how they act. I have a back up plan for dinner just in case he doesn't come over tonight. Not much else to write at this time since I am so upset about my soap and the way it is ending. ABC and OLTL should be ashamed of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment