Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 5, 2012

January 5, 2012 Thursday Dinner Time

Last night we saw The Blue Man Group at the PAC. I was not sure what to expect but had seen clips and heard stories about the show. It was very entertaining. We have great season tickets first row balcony and you could see everything perfectly. The best part of the show was towards the end when the big lighted balls bounced around the audience below us. I would not pay the money to see them again, but I would recommend the show if it comes your way. Seeing it once was enough for the price they charged for tickets. Got home around 10 PM and after the news we went to bed. I could not believe when we walked in the door from the show, my brand new slippers I just got for Christmas were chewed up and had to be thrown away. Bo got a spanking and a yelling at. Guess the slippers don't go on the floor anymore unless they are on our feet. The have a house full of dog toys, guess my slippers were more fun to chew on?
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Looked in Stella's ear and could not believe how bad her ear infection had gotten. Cleaned out her ears as she cried. Was not pretty all the brown that came out of them. Put some ear drops in them when I was done cleaning and will do it again tomorrow. She had scratched her ears also so they really looked bad. In a little while she was happy again and now I will just have to keep Bo away from her so he does not lick the ear drop out of her ears. Read a little of the morning newspaper before I started some major dusting and cleaning. Tony has a toy car collection on the open gas fireplace top, about 50 cars. The dust had been building up which made it look more like a junk yard than a display area. Took all the cars down, cleaned and washed them in the sink and rearranged them all back looking great. Also cleaned the cabinet under the TV with all my dog figurines. Lots of dust, lots. I would be embarrassed for someone to see how much there was. Made a microwave pizza slice for lunch and took a nap on the couch with the dogs listening to music. I never really nap while listening to music which is why I feel so tired now. Took down the Christmas tree and the last of the decorations and took them into the basement. Put a beef roast on the stove with potatoes and carrots earlier today. The house smells so good from it boiling all day. Will spend the night watching the weeks TV that we DVR'd. Got an email from Tony's sister saying she was dropping off one kid at his fathers house. She lives in Illinois and drives the couple hours to Milwaukee for him to see his biological father. She wants to know if we want one of her other kids, our nephew, for the weekend. The catch is we would then have to meet her half way at the Illinois boarder on Sunday. Wouldn't be such a big deal if we weren't making that drive next week Friday to watch the last episode with the cast of One Life To Live. Not sure what we will do, will talk to Tony when he gets home and call the sister later with our decision. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys.
This week is the third year anniversary of finding out I am HIV+. Always makes me reflect on the year at this point. I will write more on this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment