Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20, 2012 Friday Morning

Brrrrr it's cold outside.

Yesterday the temperature in Milwaukee dropped like a rock. During the day it was in the single digits most of the day. Spent the day feeding my Facebook adiction. In the afternoon yesterday I had a board meeting for ARCW. Had a good meeting. Took a lot for me to venture out into the cold. Spent the last couple nights watching American Idol. I must say I was a little bored with the past two nights shows. Same old stuff, nothing new. I have been more excited in the past for this show to begin each year. Went to bed last night around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Checked my emails and saw I got a response from David Gregory on Facebook. I posted a fan video for him on his Facebook page that I made yesterday morning. I posted it on Youtube and when you watch the video the sound does not match my mouth movements as I talk. They are a little off. Oh well, he obviously got the message and liked it. He commented back saying: I'm so touched and humbled by this. Thanks, David (and Tony) for all your support! it means the world... Hello, Milwaukee! How cool, hey?
Last night it was below zero in Milwaukee with a wind chill of 13 below zero. Very cold and the furnace is running nonstop to keep the house warm. The next gas bill will be huge. Today I just have lunch with the guys. Going to have Tony pick me up so I can get into a warm car and have him drive me to lunch. Bring the pictures from last Friday in Chicago on my Laptop to show the guys. Will spend the rest of the day in the house trying to stay warm. More snow coming this afternoon also. We are suppose to get another 4 - 6 inches this afternoon and should start around lunch time. Will not be fun shoveling the show in this cold. No plans for the weekend, will most likely catch up on the shows we have on the DVR and play with the dogs. When the temperature gets this low I have to get the dogs out and back inside the house fast or their feet freeze and I have to go out and carry them back into the house. I wouldn't want to be a dog in this cold weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment