Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Last night we spent the night watching the Betty White specials on NBC. She is so funny and the show was very good. Her half hour show afterwards was not so good. Went to bed around 9 PM to watch Castle and after a little lovin we went to bed. Bo was nice enough to not bother us this time.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. It started snowing around 7 AM this morning and didn't end until around noon. Spent the morning watching the snow fall while I order another book from Blogs2Print of my blog for the year 2011. It is easy enough to order and the hard copy of the years blog is worth the $80. After the snow ended I shoveled the front, side and back yard and drive. Called Tony to let him know the alley is ready to be plowed. As I was in the shower I could hear him plowing the back alley. Spent the rest of the afternoon listening to some music and cruising the Internet. It is around 30 degrees right now but the temperature is suppose to drop tonight and tomorrow to be very cold in the the teens. I will have to bundle up tomorrow to go grocery shopping. Tonight we will stay home and watch TV. I am making hamburgers and baked beans with a salad for supper. Wish I would have taken a nap this afternoon but too late now. If I nap this late in the afternoon I have a hard time sleeping that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment