Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

January 25, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the last of the shows on the DVR in preparation of getting a new DVR box through ATT. Cleared and watched everything we wanted to watch, four episodes of Hot In Cleveland were to the last to be viewed. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. After reading the morning newspaper I showered and soon the new cable box arrived via UPS. Of course when I plugged it all in all I got was error messages. Had to call ATT for help. Got disconnected and had to call back again after 20 minutes on the phone with the guy. All said I was on the phone for 45 minutes getting the new box to work. Time will tell if this solves the problem. I did ask the person where they were, he said Asia. Wow, no wonder the unemployment is so high in the USA when our companies have their help phone centers in other countries. Not that I have anything against Asia, I just wish the jobs for US companies stayed in the USA. Around 11 AM I drove to the post office to weigh my tax envelopes to find out how much postage I need for them. I am not mailing them until February to make sure nothing last minute arrives and I have to redo them. Then I went to the Pick N Save in Shorewood to pick up sale items I had coupons for. Couple of the items they were out of. Everything I bought was sale items. I can not believe the cost of food these days and when something is on sale I try to match a coupon with it and go on Wednesday's for double coupon day. I get a kick out of seeing how much I saved. And I never buy things we don't need just because it is on sale. Don't think I will go to that Pick N Save on a Wednesday again since I found out today it is senior citizen day and they were bused in. The store was full of very old people. Had to ask three different ladies to move their carts as I tried to get past them. I don't think they can hear you behind them so good at that age. I am sure I will be much the same when I get that old. Stopped off at McDonald's for a burger and fries before coming home. Did a little around the house and paid a couple bills from today's mail. Laid on the couch for an hour before a phone call got me up. Honestly, people have no idea what it is sometimes like to just get up and get the phone. Usually I have a blanket wrapped on me and at least 3 or more dogs all on or around me. So to answer the phone I have to move them all just to get up off the couch. Making a frozen Lasagna for dinner with bread and a salad. Will watch a movie tonight since the new DVR is empty and it needs to start filling from our shows we have programed daily. Will most likely watch Moneyball tonight staring Brad Pitt. Was pretty happy yesterday I got two responses on Facebook from posts I made on David Gregory's wall. I am still so amazed he remembers me from over a week ago. Happily amazed he takes the time to talk to me. I think I am one of his biggest stalkers. LOL. Tomorrow I will have to find a UPS store to mail back the old cable box. I think there is one downtown somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment