Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012 Monday Dinner Time

Saturday we were up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony went to work in the morning to see if the guys did all they were told to do while we were in Chicago. I guess all must have been OK since he came home in a good mood. Saturday I spent the day posting a lot of the pictures from Friday on my Facebook page. Also was busy cruising the Internet for any information. Watched a lot of TV as I was busy posting. It takes a long time to post pictures and update things, longer than most realize. Saturday night we went to our favorite Italian restaurant for a nice dinner. Came home and spent the night snuggling on the couch with the dogs watching the DVR.

Sunday we were both up at 6 AM. Would be nice to sleep in on the weekends but when I realize Tony is up, I figure I might as well get out of bed also. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the newspaper and asked Tony if he wanted to go have breakfast with his mom since we were up. Showered and went to pick her up and then had breakfast. Man, is his mom a nut case. I will leave it at that. It does make for interesting conversation on the way home going over all she imagines in her life. Watched a little TV before deciding to take a short nap and a little lovin. At the critical point Bo decided to start throwing up all over the couch next to the bed. Jeez, he couldn't have just waited 1 more minute? Stopped what we were doing to attend to Bo and clean up the mess. Thankfully I have the couch covered and can just throw it in the laundry. By the time I was finished cleaning up the mess I noticed Tony back in the room waiting for 'the happy ending'. Was not easy to get back into the mood but I managed being the good husband and all. Made a salad and frozen food for dinner and spent the night watching TV with the dogs. Bo is fine.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work by 7 AM. Spent the morning doing some cleaning, reading the newspaper and watching TV in between backing up all my files on the hard drive from Tony's shop. I once a year, this time of year, back up a hard drive of all my files and then have Tony take the hard drive to the shop so it will be safe if the house burns down some day. Would hate to loose a lifetime of pictures and music. Still very sad my show is no longer airing. I am not sure what we will do in the four hours or so each week we watched. Went to Walgreen's in the morning to buy some sale items. After I got home I laid on the couch with the dogs for an hour. Went across the alley to talk with the neighbor for an hour. Set up Skype on her computer and told her all about last Friday, showing her all the pictures. Was in the 40s today in Milwaukee which melted half the snow. Still very warm for Wisconsin this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment