Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012 Wednesday Dinner Time

The first major snow storm is a day away, don't it just figure?

Last night we spent the night watching TV on the DVR from the week. Also watched today's episode of OLTL and had tears watching Robert Ford die. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper before I showered and started the day. Since a major snow storm is coming tomorrow I thought I better fill the car up with gas today for Friday's trip to Chicago. Got gas and then stopped at Little Caesar's for two $5 pizzas. Took them to the shop for Tony and the guys. Had a couple pieces myself. Came home and spent the afternoon with the dogs watching TV. I can not believe the one time we plan a trip out of the state and spend a lot of money a major snow storm is about to hit the day before and day of the trip. Suppose to get 5 - 7 inches of snow. What is more unbelievable is the fact it was close to 50 degrees today in Milwaukee. Only in Milwaukee can you go from 50 degrees to 7 inches of snow in 24 hours. Come hell or high snow we will be traveling to Chicago on Friday to see my soap stars. My fear is they are not able to fly in for the event because of the snow in Chicago. We will just have to see. I am sure it will be a nail bitter all the way down to Chicago in the snow. Will most likely spend tonight watching TV from the DVR again. Seems so much easier to just DVR everything and then watch it fast forwarding through the commercials. Tomorrow I will stay home all day and shovel the snow around the house as it falls trying to get as much done as possible before we leave for the day on Friday. I am sure Friday morning we will have to shovel one last time before we leave. I can't expect the dog sitter to do all the shoveling of snow when we are gone. At least Tony will be able to try out his new snow plow finally. Will post again tomorrow and let you know how the snow storm is doing before we leave for the day on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment