Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. Around 7:30 AM Tony calls me from work asking me what I think he should do with the two dogs he has in his car. I guess on the way to work he saw two Australian Shepherds running in the street and he turned his car around to try to get them. Pulled up next to them as he watched them in traffic and yelled for them to come to him. When they got to his car he asked the two dogs if they wanted to go for a ride and they jumped in his car. I told Tony I would be at the shop soon with the cage enclosure, leashes and food. Got to the shop and Tony had already pulled his car into the shop and the dogs were in his office happy as can be. Very pretty, very well trained dogs. I made a call to the local vet and then to Animal Control. Animal Control said they would be over soon, I told them not to hurry they were fine and being well attended to. Tony was at this point cutting burs out of their fur. If I did not have five dogs already I would have brought them home. Tony called around 10 AM to tell me Animal Control picked up the dogs. Soon after I got this idea to have Tony print out some pictures of the stars we will see tomorrow so I can have them autograph the pictures. Downloaded and sent him pictures to the shop so he can print them out on his color printer. Tony just called to say we should have checked Craigslist. Guess the owner of the dogs called Tony after Tony found his ad on Craigslist about his missing dogs. Tony replied to the ad and they got in contact with each other. The owner Thanked tony up and down for finding his dogs safe and said he would be going to Animal Control to get them. Wish we would have waited a bit and found the ad before Animal Control had to get them. It will cost the owner some money to get them back. But maybe that will teach him a lesson. The dogs had no collars or tags. It is snowing today in Milwaukee, of course it is, we go on a road trip tomorrow. Been snowing since about 10 AM. Suppose to snow until late tonight and total about 5 - 7 inches. I honestly can not believe the one time I schedule a trip and plan an event a snow storm has to hit Milwaukee and Chicago. Hopefully by tomorrow morning the roads will be clear and it will not be as bad as I am imagining. Going to sit back and listen to some music as I watch the snow fall. All packed and ready for tomorrow as long as Tony prints out the pictures and doesn't forget to bring them home from work. Will spend the night with the dogs, most likely be out shoveling late so we have little clean up tomorrow morning before we leave. Our friend is going to be here at 8 AM so he is here when we leave. He is recovering from surgery so he is looking forward to just watching TV with the dogs all day. Tomorrow we will be up before 6 AM in order to be on the road by 8:30 AM at the latest. I am so excited about tomorrow, yet very sad. There will most likely not be a post tomorrow unless we get home early. Will post pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment