Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012 Tuesday Dinner Time

Tony came home a little early from work last night as I had thought. We fed the dogs and ate dinner, spent the night watching TV on the DVR. The DVR is almost empty which is good since the new TV season and no reruns have begun and the DVR will start filling again. Went to bed around 9 PM and watched the final hour of TV in bed before going to sleep.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Read a little of the morning newspaper and figured since I felt pretty good I would shower and try to get some things done today. Made a vet appointment to have Barley's nails cut for 11:30 AM. Spent and hour or more transferring my blog to a word document so I have all the posts if the blog should ever fail. I only had to transfer October to December since I had done the prior months already. Left the house around 10 AM to go to the bank and do a little grocery shopping. Did not buy much except for produce and milk. Came home and in a little bit loaded Barkley in the car and took him to the vet. After his nails were cut I stopped off at McDonald's, which is right next door to the vet, and bought a hamburger and french fries and drove home with Barkley. Came home and after eating the food with the dogs I called to see if my meds were ready to pick up at the pharmacy with my new insurance and ADAP. Was told they were ready so I got back in the car and drove to ARCW to get my prescriptions. Only had to pay for 2 out of 5 prescriptions because ADAP picked up the cost on the other three. Figured I might as well pick up my monthly food at the pantry and drove home food in trunk. Unpacked all the food and went across the alley to talk with the neighbor and how her New Year's was. Spent an hour at her house and came back home around 2 PM. Took the dogs to the bed and took a nap. Making salads and hamburger helper for supper tonight. Tony loves hamburger helper and he could eat it daily. He must have had it as a kid a lot. Will most likely spend the night watching TV with the dogs, snuggling because of the cold. It is cold again today in Milwaukee. The pond is frozen over except for the heater hole in the middle of the pond. Thankfully the heater seems to be working again this year. It was in the teens again today with a wind chill of 2 degrees, pretty cold considering the Winter we have had lately. Since I got so much done today I hope to spend tomorrow catching up on emails and such. Will hopefully spend the day indoors and not have to go out for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment