Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 17, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching some TV off the DVR and topped off the night watching Hostages in bed.  Was not a good conclusion to the storyline considering it probably will not return due to low ratings.  Wrote my buddy another email to see if I get a response and I did later in the night.  Guess he was sending email to the shop email from the website I sent him.  So my fear this time of rejection was unfounded.  Shoveled one last time the two inches we got during the night of snow before going to bed.  Went to sleep around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Did not have a lot on my schedule for today so I decided to do what I planned on doing this Thursday.  Left the house by noon and stopped off at the grocery store for milk and salad.  Also bought some fresh potato bacon soup to take home for lunch.  Then went to ARCW to get my monthly meds for HIV and my three month prescriptions for the other meds.  Hopefully filling them in December and being a three month supply will get me through the donut hole come February for my part D insurance.  Sad we have to play these games but it is the difference of thousands of dollars if I did not have ADAP to cover the donut hole in the coverage.  Got my monthly food at the pantry which included a nice big ham for Christmas.  Spent the afternoon listening to my Ray Parker Jr collection of music.  Making some salads and TV dinners for supper tonight.  Not in the mood to cook.  Will most likely spend the night watching a movie or TV from the DVR.  Still have about 30 shows to watch and the complete season of Homeland that just finished and I have been downloading weekly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment