Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Christmas is over.  I must say I had a very good Christmas.

Christmas Eve we went to Tony's family starting out at his mother's home.  After about an hour it started getting pretty crowded and she had no food or drink so we went over to a brothers house a few blocks away.  Spent a good couple hours playing the card game Cards Against Humanity.  I printed it out and cut the cards so we could play it.  You can download the game for free and print it out.  We all had so much fun and laughed and cried laughing so many times.  It is a very funny game to play with the right people.  Got home a little after 11 PM and opened the few presents I had bought for Tony and I.  Tony never really shops for Christmas and just has me buy what I want.  Have spent 24 years trying to get him Christmas shopping with no luck.  Watched a little TV and then went to bed which led to a round of lovin before going to sleep.

Christmas Day we were up by 7 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and watching the Christmas parade on TV.  Left the house around 11:30 AM with Bo to go to my parents house.  Had a good time talking with the family.  Got a nice increase in the amount the parents give us for cash each year for Christmas.  Left their house around 4 PM and got home a little after 5 PM since it was snowing and the roads were getting slick.  Spent last night watching Fast And Furious 6.  I am not a fan of these movies but with the recent death of the one actor I thought we should watch it.  Was not a good movie and would have rather watched a different one.  Went to bed around 9 PM and turned off the TV shortly there after because we both were falling asleep. 

Doesn't happen often, in fact this is only the third time in almost 5 years ............. Christmas Eve I forgot to take my pills.  Noticed the next day right before leaving for my parents house.  Won't die from one night of missed pills but it does make you think about the fact that they are keeping me alive. 

Was up today by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony left for work.  Left the house by 10 AM to get a McDonald's breakfast sandwich and then go to the bank and deposit the Christmas check from mom and dad.  Stopped off at Pick N Save and did a little grocery shopping on the way home.  Spent the rest of the day with the dogs.  Took a nice nap this afternoon.  Making some left overs my mom gave us for supper tonight with a salad.  Will most likely spend tonight watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment