Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a movie named C.O.G.   Stood for Child Of God.  It was a good movie about a guy taking a break from life and learning how the other side lives.  Kept us both awake for the whole movie so it had to be good.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched an hour of TV in bed before going to sleep around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  The ribs from last night's supper were giving my stomach cramps and had to get out of bed and on the toilet.  I love Ribs but they don't seem to like me the next day.  Soon fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning cleaning, vacuuming and doing a couple loads of laundry.  This afternoon I settled in with a blanket and the dogs and watched a movie a download a couple years ago from 2011 named Funkytown.  It was a very good movie but it was about 25% in French.  I did figure out about 10% of what they were saying so I didn't miss much of the movie.  Took place in the late 70s during the Disco days and was about the lives of some people and how they all wove together.  I enjoyed the movie and glad I watched it.  It ended in the 80s with one of the guys going to the doctor for a cough and then showed a sore on his shoulder.  Of course we all know what this was....AIDS.   The movie ended there.  Loved the music in the movie and it sure brought back some fun memories of nights on the dance floor.  It is in the 20s today in Milwaukee and partly cloudy.  Cold enough to not go outside unless I have to.  No need to go out so I stayed in all day.  Did take out the garbage and picked up dog poop but that was the extent of being outside today.   Making left over spaghetti for supper tonight for Tony.  I will have a TV dinner and a salad.  Will most likely watch the play Sound Of Music tonight on NBC.  Seen the movie many many times and the play should be just as good.  Will DVR most the other shows on other channels as we watch SOM. 

1 comment:

  1. watch your English dave its I saw not seen....thanks

    ReplyDelete