Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 27, 2013

December 27, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple episodes of The Walking Dead that I had on the DVR.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched a couple episodes of Web Soup before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Didn't sleep well last night due to the nap I took that afternoon.  I don't think I fell asleep until after 1 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony left for work.  I spent the morning reading the newspapers and doing my usual Friday movie downloads.  Tony picked me up to go have lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Stopped off at Walgreen's on the way home to go through the drive thru and pick up a prescription for each of us.  After Tony dropped me off at home I started my yearly back up off all my files on my new 1T hard drive I bought myself as a Christmas present.  This will be the hard drive I have Tony keep at the shop with all my files, pictures, music, videos, and movies so that if the house burned down I would not loose everything.  I had a 500 Gig hard drive but that just isn't big enough anymore to hold all the files I need to save.   Made some salads and will make Tony a TV dinner for supper tonight.  The salad will be enough for me since I had a big lunch.  Will most likely spend the night watching more TV off the DVR or maybe start watching the season of Homeland.   I also have a couple episodes of a show called Time Of Death that I heard was good that played on either HBO or Showtime.  Saturday night I am having supper with my college buddies.  Should be interesting since we have not seen each other for over 30 years.  I will let you know how it goes and hopefully even get a picture of all of us at the restaurant.  No other plans this weekend.  It is suppose to get above freezing tomorrow but then a cold front comes through and highs of 5 degrees on Monday and Tuesday.  Will spend those days indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment