Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a few episodes of Long Island Medium and then finished the night watching the TV show Hostages in bed.  Went to sleep around 10:20 PM after the local news.  The guy tenant did call around 9 PM to 'see how I was doing'.  He called seeming all concerned about whether I was OK or not because 'I had such a bad morning'.  I said 'I am fine, thanks for asking, have a good night' and ended the call.  I really have not much to say to them and I would rather not even see or talk to them right now. 

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot before Tony walked out the door to go to work.  Reminded him to call me after his morning eye doctor appointment.  He has very bad vision and is hoping this new eye doctor can take care of the cadderac (spell check is not helping me on this word) in his eye.  Got a call from Tony a few hours into the morning very frustrated and almost in tears over the fact the eye doctor said they can't fix his eyes.  He reads the morning paper with glasses and a magnifying glass.  He damaged one eye in is 20s and really only has the one other eye with the cadderac.   He is not a happy guy.  It rained all day in Milwaukee.  I felt depressed and just wanted to sleep and went back to bed until about 11 AM.  I then got up and showered and went to the grocery store.  Had to get out of the house.  Of course while I was gone the tenants overnight delivered rent check arrived with a note on the mailbox 'sorry we missed you'.  I can go to the post office tomorrow and pick it up.  What a bunch of bullshit.  Now I have to go get the other half of my rent check I should have had on Sunday.  Spent the afternoon reading magazines and feeling down.  I am not sure if it is the rain or the tenants or a combination of the two.  Just feel down and depressed.  Making spaghetti and meatballs for supper tonight with salads.  Will spend the night watching a movie since there is not much on TV these days.  I will save what is on the DVR for another day to watch.  Would be happy to just crawl under the covers and go to bed right now to be honest.  Still raining and cold outside and I just can't seem to get warm.  Feeling chilled to the bone.  Not good since it was in the 40s today and the temperature is just dropping from this point forward.  Suppose to only be a high in the teens this weekend.  BRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment