Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, December 6, 2013

December 6, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the live performance on NBC of The Sound Of Music.  I enjoyed it and was glad we watched it.  Was a bit different from the movie version.  Went to sleep around 10:20 PM after the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and playing with the dogs.  Since it was only in the teens today I had Tony pick me up on his way to lunch with the guys so I wouldn't have to start my car and go out in the cold.  It is 18 degrees outside right now.  Tomorrow is suppose to be the same so I am sure we will stay indoor and watch a lot of TV this weekend.  Tony is sometimes out in this cold writing estimates so he will not want to go back out in it unless it is for food and drinks.  Will make some TV dinners for supper tonight since we had a big lunch with the guys and we are not that hungry come supper time.  Will most likely spend tonight catching up on the DVR since we have a couple episodes of American Horror Story and Walking Dead to watch along with about 30 other shows.  If we run out of TV I have a lot of movies we could watch.  I am sure the only reason we will leave the house this weekend will be to get food if I decide not to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment