Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie On The Road.  It was a good enough movie but hard to follow.  Movie ended around 9 PM and we went to the bedroom for a round of lovin and then went to sleep after watching the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony did not get my car fixed yesterday and it is still at the shop.  He is not happy and said he already spend two hours trying to get the hood open with no luck.  Since I was without a car for the day I spend the day doing a couple loads of laundry and some cleaning.  Spent the afternoon on the couch wrapped in a blanket with the dogs listening to music.  It is very cold in Milwaukee.   VERY COLD.  I don't think it got above 10 degrees today.  I am so tired of this cold.  I have long john's on, insulated jeans and two shirts just to try to stay warm.  Our house is over 100 years old so there are cold spots everywhere.  Tonight we will go to Tony's mom's house for Christmas Eve.  We will then tomorrow afternoon go to my parents house for Christmas Day.  Not really looking forward to tonight and cramming everyone into Tony's mom's little cluttered house.  Will enjoy tomorrow afternoon with my family at their house. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment