Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie White House Down.  We both enjoyed the movie.  Any movie Tony doesn't fall asleep watching must be worth seeing.  LOL.   It was a good movie from start to finish.  Went to bed around 10 PM and went to sleep after a round of lovin.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  It was foggy and drizzled all day today in Milwaukee.  Damp wet miserable day and about 40 degrees.  I did go to the post office this morning to get the tenants check.  Why I had to make this extra step is really bothering me.  I saw the guy in the hallway last night and he asked if I got the check in the mail.  When I told him No but I got a 'sorry we missed you slip' and will have to now go to the post office to get the check, he said nothing.  Like OK you will have your check then.  I have not seen the girl upstairs since our argument on Monday.  I actually like it this way but wish the tension was gone.  Stopped at Burger King for a ham cheese croissant and then went to the bank to put the checks in the bank account.  Came home and spent the day doing things around the house while I listened to 70s disco music.  Making BBQ ribs, baked potato and a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch another movie tonight after we watch last night Chelsea Lately that I record each night.  We both love this show and wish I would have found it years ago.  We laugh so hard sometime watching her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment