Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 10, 2010 Thursday Morning

Took an afternoon nap yesterday. Tony got home early from work, still not feeling so good. We did end up going to a car show and then dinner at Culver's. When we got home we watched the movie I Love You Phillip Morris with Jim Carey and Ewan McGregor. It was very good. It is a shame this movie will never be released in the states. If anyone wants a copy on DVD let me know via email at djones2659@att.net and we will work something out. Went to bed around 10 PM because I had a pounding headache.

This morning I got up and did the morning routine. I think I am getting a sinus infection so I just started an antibiotic of Levaquin. Tony made a doctor appointment for tomorrow since he doesn't feel much better today. Already cut the little grass we have between the street and sidewalk. Takes less than 15 minutes to do. I am showered and soon will be going grocery shopping. It is in the 70s today in Milwaukee. Very comfortable. I do think I might take a nap again this afternoon. I can not be sick this weekend with Pridefest taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment