Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17, 2010 Thursday Morning

Monday I spent the day taking pain pills and Motrin to dull the pain form getting the tooth removed. Thank goodness for pain pills or I would have been in bad shape. Spent the night watching TV and just trying to keep it together from the pain.

Tuesday was another day of managing the pain. Realized it was better to take another pain pill and Motrin prior to, or when I felt any pain, than to wait too long. Did some cleaning around the house and watched a lot of TV. Eating has not been fun at all. Took another round of pills and went to bed early.

Wednesday I had to get some things done that were piling up. Cleaned the pond pump. Took Stella to the vet for a toe nail clipping at 2 PM. Was able to make it through the day only taking 3 pain pills throughout the day. Went out for dinner at BBC for cheap burgers and fries. Watched the movie The Human Centipede. It was very good. If you like that kind of movie.

This morning my tooth is killing me. Just took a round of pills to hopefully make this throbbing stop. I have to cut the little grass we have in the front yard and then go to a board meeting this afternoon at ARCW. Today is Dining Out For Life here in Milwaukee. Local restaurants give a percent of the bill to AIDS. We will most likely go to a local restaurant taking part for dinner tonight. Feeling a bit tired today. Didn't sleep well last night. I hope my pulled tooth is not getting infected because it hurts like hell this morning. It didn't help that Bo started licking my face at 2 AM which ment he wanted to go outside. Was hard to get back to sleep after that. Might just take a little nap after I cut the grass and before my afternoon meeting. Will most likely pick up my monthly food allotment when I am at ARCW for my meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment