Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19, 2010 Saturday Morning

Dry Socket is a BITCH!
I should have gone back to the dentist on Thursday or Friday and now I am so sorry I didn't. My mouth hurts so much I am ready to scream. I get this every time I have a tooth pulled.

Thursday I spent the morning sleeping or watching the CNN interview with BP CEO. Went to my board meeting in the afternoon and came home and did a little cleaning. Ended up going out to dinner with the neighbors for Dining Out For Life at a restaurant down the road called The Tracks. Had a nice burger. Eating is just not fun with this mouth and tooth pain.

Friday I once again spent the morning holding my mouth from the pain. I did end up going to lunch with the guys and then grocery shopping. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV trying to make it through the day. Didn't even make supper last night. We did end up watching the movie The Bounty Hunter. It was OK. Went to bed with thunderstorms here in Milwaukee. Not easy to sleep from the pain. I do hope this sinus infection ends soon also.

This morning I woke up in more pain from the dry socket. I woke up dripping wet which I hope is a good sign my sinus infection is breaking. Just wish this mouth pain would go away. I am so miserable I don't know what to do. I wish they sold something over the counter at the drug store for dry socket, but they do not. Going to take another round of pain pills to get through the afternoon. No plans this weekend. It is nice here in Milwaukee weather wise. Tomorrow we will at some point drive to my parents house to wish my father a Happy Fathers Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment