Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010 Friday Night

Picked Bo up today from the vet around 3:10 PM. Talk about being happy to see me. As the nurse brought him through the door he started crying and whimpering so loud everyone in the room turned around. He curled up in my arms and just whimpered loudly as if to say how happy he was to see me. He was so happy to see his daddy. This was the first time since we got Bo that he has been away from the house, his puppy friends and his daddies. I think he must have thought I was leaving him at the vet or he was going to a new home. Talk about feeling needed and appreciated. Funny how a dog or pet can make a person feel very needed. He cried all the way home and into the house until he saw his puppy friends and then he was even happier, if that is possible. I laid him on a pillow and laid next to him and he licked and licked me giving me kisses. By 7 PM he had already peed, pooped, ate dinner, and wants to play with his balls, tennis balls that is. Too funny, he has not let these two balls out of his sight since he got home. He doesn't know which one to play with. It's like he knows he lost his today. LOL The other dogs have been so good. Stella and Vito laid next to him for a while to comfort him after he got home and laying on the pillow. The picture to the right is Bo today, not letting these two balls get away from him. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment