Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010 Friday Afternoon

Happy Milwaukee Pridefest Weekend!

I am so excited about this weekend. Between Milwaukee Pridefest, the Milwaukee Air Show, and the Locust Street Block Party (two blocks away on Sunday), it should be a great weekend. I only wish I did not have this damn sinus infection. Went to bed the last two nights with a splitting headache from it. I did start an antibiotic yesterday so hopefully the whole weekend my face will not hurt like it does now. Didn't have lunch with the guys today since one of them is out of town and Tony had two doctor appointments today. Since I will see the guys this weekend at Pridefest all should be good. In about an hour the Air Show begins. I plan on being up on my second floor deck watching it all this afternoon. Tonight if it doesn't rain we will go to Pridefest at the Milwaukee lakefront. Might not get online before Monday to post again so I wish everyone a terrific weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment