Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4, 2010 Friday Afternoon

I have no idea what I did on Wednesday. LOL. I do know by dinner time it was raining so I was forced to make dinner since there are no car shows when it rains. I'm sitting here trying to remember what I even made for dinner and have no clue. Wow. Kinda scary.

Thursday I woke up and after eating breakfast I was drinking a class of cold water when one of my lower teeth almost sent me to the ceiling. I was just at the dentist on Monday so going back was not a happy thought. I called to make an appointment to have it checked and was surprised when they told me they could get me in Friday morning at 9 AM. That is a bit early for me in the morning but I thought it best to take the time or I might be sorry and have to wait until late next week. Went grocery shopping in the afternoon and bought about $40 of fruit. I love this time of year because of all the fruit is in season. Ended up buying strawberries, grapes, water melon, and a big bag of cherries. Of course I had $54 on me and the total came to $57 so I ended up putting the total on the credit card. I thought I budgeted better in my head as I went through the aisles and was not going to pick and choose what to put back to take off the total. After putting everything away I took a nap for about an hour. After I got up I did a little cleaning around the house. Made hamburgers and rice with a big salad for dinner. Ended up watching a bunch of stuff on the DVR all night since there was nothing on TV but reruns. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I forced myself out of bed around 6 AM so I would be ready to leave by 8:30 for my 9 AM dental appointment. It was cloudy and rainy all morning which made it very had to do anything. Xrays were taken and it looks like I do have a cracked tooth. Made an appointment for the middle of June to have it fixed. Got home and watched a little CNN about the oil leak before picking Tony up to go have lunch with the guys. After lunch I prepared for the 6th dog. Yup, we are taking care of a friends dog for the weekend. The dog has been here many times before. He is 16 years old so I was a little afraid of how the puppy would react with him. Saber arrived about 2 PM and all has been fine after they all got to know each other again, or for the first time in the puppies case. Saber is a good dog and just finds a corner to lay in or hangs out outside in the side yard when he is here. Since he is old he does not like to be bothered and is very set in his ways. The sun is now out and it is getting very humid. We are likely going to get some big storms later this evening because of the warm front the moved in today in Milwaukee. Think I might just lay back and watch some TV the rest of the afternoon or take a short nap. I have not slept well this week, not sure why, but would feel much more awake if I got a better night's sleep. Not sure what I will make for dinner since I am never hungry on a Friday night from having a big lunch with the guys. We will most likely stay home tonight with the dogs and be in bed early. Saturday we have a car show to go to plus our tenants, who cut down trees for a job, are going to trim the big tree in the back yard this weekend. Tony and I will most likely help. Other than that not much going on. Next weekend is Pridefest here in Milwaukee so I am really looking forward to that. Tony and I have fun at Pridefest and spend most of the weekend at the lake front at the festival. Also the air show is going on that same weekend along the Milwaukee lake front. The planes will start practicing the middle of next week which means they will go over the house as the practice. The Blue Angels are the best. Very loud, but so cool to watch them do tricks and fly so close. Also next weekend on Sunday is the big block party the next block over so next weekend is filled to the top with excitement here in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment