Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010 Monday Dinner Time

Saturday the weather started out very nice. Went to a car show around lunch time on the south side of Milwaukee. Knew the weather was going to take a change for the bad so we got home prior to the rain beginning. We then started trimming the back yard tree with the help of our tenant who cuts down trees for a living. We got a lot taken off the tree before the rain started coming down very hard. Got it all cleaned up and spend the rest of the night in the house, out of the rain, watching TV. Taking care of a friends dog for the weekend, so we have 6 dogs running around the house.

Sunday morning we were up early so we drove to the south side of town to take Tony's mom out for breakfast. Had a big breakfast, dropped her off and headed home. After we got home I started again cleaning up the back yard from all the branches and leaves we cut down the prior day. That got Tony in a cutting mood and he spent about an hour or more trimming the front trees that hang over the cars in our front yard. He did a lot of trimming. I at one point had to make him stop or there would be no bushes or trees left. LOL. We then took an hour nap. After our nap we went for a drive again along the Milwaukee lake front. We brought Kali with us this time. She loves being with her daddy. She sits in a dog chair between Tony and I. It is high enough for her to see out the front window so as long as she is next to her daddy she is a happy girl. Stopped off for an ice cream cone at Dairy Queen. I think Kali eat most of my ice cream. She was so cut. She would start off licking which would soon turn to biting a huge part of the ice cream. I am surprised she didn't get an ice cream headache. Drove home. It started raining about a mile from home. Got home and spent the rest of the day watching the rain fall and watching TV. We ended up watching the movie Avatar. I loved the movie. Tony was confused and did not like it as much.

This morning I got up ready to enter a post into the blog. Blogger was down all day until today so I got the idea to transfer my year and a half posts to a word document, day by day. I got up to July 2009 before deciding to lay down for a short nap. Turned into an hour and a half nap. Did a little cleaning since the 6th dog was picked up shortly before 1 PM this afternoon. I love the dog and all but he sheds horribly. Long white hair everywhere. Making a meat loaf, mashed potato and corn for dinner. Tony wasn't feeling so well when he left for work this morning so I am sure when he gets home he will want to eat and be sleeping on the couch by 8 PM tonight. Not much on TV so I do not know what we will watch tonight. Should be good sleeping weather tonight since it only got in the 70s today and most likely will be in the low 60s and less humid tonight.

Tuesday a buddy from high school that I have seen once since graduation, at our 25th reunion, is coming into town to have Tony replace his broken car mirror. While Tony is working on the car I am going to bring him home to the house to introduce him to the dogs and show him the house. Other than that I do not have a lot going on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment