Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Last night we spent the night watching the movie The Lost Valentine staring Betty White that was on TV Sunday night. We DVR'd it. It was a good movie and Betty White should get another award for her acting in the movie. Tony and I were both crying by the end of the movie. We are such babies when movies are sad or touching. Finished off the night watching Harry's Law and then went to bed at 10 PM.

This morning I got up around 6:30 AM and fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Went outside and got the shoveling done from the snow that fell over night. We got around 6 inches of snow last night. Spent the rest of the day finishing the remixing of DJ Dave All Night Dance Mixes CD's 1 - 5 and posted them on my Music Page. I must admit they sound so much better than when I made them 7 years ago. Check them out. I do plan on remixing CD's 6 - 15 in time. I added the phrase 'Remixed February 2011' in the title so you will know when they are finished and they have been remixed. I do enjoy mixing music. Waiting for the HUGE snow storm to start. It is right at our door steps and should start soon. We are under a blizzard warning until tomorrow night. Suppose to get about a foot of snow tonight and winds up to 50 miles an hour. Should be interesting to see what it all looks like when we wake up tomorrow morning. I am sure I will have to shovel it all after Tony leaves for work tomorrow. All the Milwaukee Public Schools are closed tomorrow because of the storm that is coming tonight. I will try to take some pictures outside tomorrow to show you what a Milwaukee snow storm looks like. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with garlic bread and a salad. Will watch the CBS lineup tonight on TV and DVR the show V to watch at a later time. The wind is really picking up outside. Sometimes you can hardly see across the street with the snow falling. The lights just flickered so I better end this post and log off.

No comments:

Post a Comment